Photo taken: Sanssouci Palace, Potsdam, Berlin, 2017.
Department of Statistics, Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3143
Street Address: 155 Ireland Street
Office: 437 Blocker
Voice: (979) 845-3141
Fax: (979) 845-3144
Since January 2017, I have been working as a Postdoctoral Fellow with Valen E. Johnson in the Department of Statistics at Texas A&M University. Before this, I worked as a Postdoc Research Assistant (2015 - 2016) under Martin Schumacher in the Institute of Medical Biometry at the University of Freiburg, Germany. I received my Ph.D. in statistics from Texas A&M University in 2015 under Raymond J. Carroll and Yanyuan Ma.
I wrote my PhD Thesis on "Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regression Modeling in Case-Control Retrospective Study Design".
My research interest include machine learning and semiparametric efficient modeling. Right now I am developing clustering algorithms for various high dimensional data, where number of features is much larger than the number of samples (e.g, n << p). I am also interested in scalable algorithms which can be conveniently used for large n as well.
Awards and Honor
Refereed for Journals
1. Statistics and Probability Letters.
2. BMC Bioinformatics.
3. Statistics in Bioscience.
1. !st place in Distinguished Flash Talk, Annual Postdoc Symposium, Texas A&M University, 2018.
2. 3rd place in Poster Presentation, South Eastern Texas Chapter of American Statistical Association, 2018.
3. Boyd Harshbarger Travel Award for Southern Regional Council of Statistics, North Carolina, 2015.