Photo taken: Sanssouci Palace, Potsdam, Berlin, 2017.
Department of Statistics, Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3143
Street Address: 155 Ireland Street
Office: 437 Blocker
Voice: (979) 845-3141
Fax: (979) 845-3144
Refereed for Journals
1. Statistics and Probability Letters.
2. BMC Bioinformatics.
3. Statistics in Bioscience.
Since January 2019, I have been working as an Instructional Assistant Professor in the Department of Statistics at Texas A&M University. Previously, I was as a Postdoctoral Fellow with Valen E. Johnson in the Department of Statistics at Texas A&M University. Before this, I worked as a Research Scientist (2015 - 2016) in the Institute of Medicine and Bioinformatics at the University of Freiburg, Germany. I received my Ph.D. in statistics from Texas A&M University in 2015 under Raymond J. Carroll and Yanyuan Ma.
RJCluster : at CRAN repository. A clustering algorithm for high dimensional data.
My research interest is in unsupervised machine learning algorithms like clustering for various high dimensional data, where number of features is much larger than the number of samples (e.g, n << p). I am also interested in scalable algorithms which can be conveniently used for large n as well.
Selected Awards and Honors
1. ConocoPhillips DataScience Faculty Fellow,2021.
2. 1st place in Distinguished Flash Talk, Annual Postdoc Symposium, Texas A&M University, 2018.
3. 3rd place in Poster Presentation, South Eastern Texas Chapter of American Statistical Association, 2018.